We have all probably heard that walking is one of the best whole-body exercises–it provides a cardio workout and works every major muscle group in the body. Here are some “beauty secrets” that you may not be aware of:
1. Blasts belly fat = no more muffin top.
2. Increases your circulation = glowing skin, healthy hair and nails.
3. Shapes, tones and firms = look better in (or out) of your clothes.
4. Boosts memory = nothing is sexier than a confident woman!
5. Increases energy = puts pep in your step.
6. Boosts mood = nothing is less beautiful than a cranky woman!
Don’t be ashamed if you aren’t prepared to jog, run or do Zumba. You have got to start somewhere, and as the saying goes, “you have to walk before you can run!” Walk your way to better health!